Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kick Off Post

Well I guess this is it! My very first post on my very first teaching blog! After having spent months following others blogs, and even blog stalking, I realized it was time to jump in on the exciting blogosphere. I have spent quite a while pondering and planning the focus of my blog. I believe that much like my teaching, it will grow and change. As I try new things, reflect on those attempts, and tweak the process, my blog will become more effective and efficient. In the meantime, I am so glad that you are reading this and hope that my blog will assist you in some small way each and every day you spend in your classroom.

13 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging world! Can't wait to see your contributions!! :)
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world, Michelle! I'm your newest follower!

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard to the education blogging world! Looks great so far. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Katie
    Mrs. Lyon's Blog - Teaching: The Art of Possibility

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland! I am excited to read future posts.

    Jana
    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogging! Looking forward to your posts. I'm your newest follower. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, welcome, welcome! I look forward to all you have to share. :)

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm your newest follower :)

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read all your posts. GOOD LUCK!
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to see the rest of your posts! I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle, I just
    started a blog, too! Please come and join me!
    http://teachingwithloveandlaughter.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete